On September 9th and 10th, 2020 we hosted Climate:Red, a major virtual Red Cross and Red Crescent summit focused on Climate and Environmental Crisis.
During the 30 summit hours, over 10,000 people from around the globe attended over 200 crowdsourced and feature sessions in the Climate:Red platform. More importantly, people from 195 countries were able to connect and learn from each other. All this without a single flight required!
If you want to know how we did it and what we learned from it, read here
In Climate:Red, together we created a space to act, empower, influence and transform – and also to encourage innovative, ambitious and bold new ideas, helping us to be more fit for the future. The summit is now over but sharing and learning continues. The Climate:Red site stays online, and there you can find the recordings of the feature panels, keynotes, ignite talks and many other sessions and workshops.
You can check out some summit highlights from this video.
See also the winners of our Climate:Red Innovation Competition here.
You can check the visual snapshots of the summits. Thank you DesignIt!
Below you find an archive of websites and materials we created to communicate about Climate:Red. If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to write to us at [email protected].
List of pages and resources:
- Climate:Red website (before the launch of the summit platform)
- Crowdsourced summit sessions submission page (including thematic and technical specifications for the summit)
- Communications package and materials
- Live stream from the summit.
- Climate change innovation competition: 1. competition finalists and 2. competition winners..